UKC

NEW REVIEW/VIDEO: Red Chili Spirit Lady by Jenn and Lou

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 02 Jun 2008
Lou Neill & Jenn Pacyna take the Red Chili Spirit Lady VCR - Impact Zone out on the crags and boulders. An in-depth review with excellent photography and video.

Are you looking for a women's fit rock shoe?

"These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn..."
"I don't know if I have a typically female-shaped foot, but the shoe fit me perfectly from toe to heel..."
Lou Neill

"The Spirit Lady VCRs are Red Chili's first offering specifically for women and thus come in smaller sizes.." Jenn

Read More: http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=1065

Jack Geldard 02 Jun 2008
 Morgan Woods 02 Jun 2008
In reply to UKC Gear:

just wondering if the reviewers, like me, found the heel loops a bit of a fumble? i thought the loops on the mens version seemed to have a habit of staying shut....i overcame this by putting a loop of electrical tape through the loop. minor gripe but one i expect they would have overcome in a new version.
 GrahamD 02 Jun 2008
In reply to UKC Gear:

I'm intrigued. What exactly is a women's fit in terms of foot shape ?
 Jenn 02 Jun 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC:

Glad to be of some use

I thought Cwm Dyli was great. I was cool just to chill and be away from it all (or as close as you can get to that in near Snowdon). I am definitely going back to do Moose's Problem (too weak at the moment).
 Jenn 02 Jun 2008
In reply to Morgan Woods:

Hmm, no, this hasn’t bothered me, but I did in fact notice that the loops point downwards on mine, which is great as they don't seem to get in the way as much.
 Jenn 02 Jun 2008
In reply to GrahamD:
> (In reply to UKC Gear)
>
What exactly is a women's fit in terms of foot shape ?

AFAIK, less overall volume, wider at the front and narrower heels.
 TRNovice 02 Jun 2008
In reply to Morgan Woods:
> (In reply to UKC Gear)
>
> i thought the loops on the mens version seemed to have a habit of staying shut

What's with you and copying Jenn's shoes all the time? She has some nice ones with kitten heels that I think you'd look great in .

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...