UKC

chris sharma v dave birkett

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
if you had to coose between dave birkett or chris sharma to go on a climbing weekend, who would you choose,why and where?
Removed User 14 Jun 2008
In reply to suicidal optimist: Dave cos Cumbrians can sup...
In reply to Removed User: i agree totally, but wouod you have a great weekend and where would you go, please don`t say shepards.
Removed User 14 Jun 2008
In reply to suicidal optimist: alright then. Kings Meaburn...
In reply to suicidal optimist:

tough one, ideally i'd go with birkett - big walk in, big multipitch routes etc is what i love most about climbing. the fact that i'd probably have to prussik/jumar all the way up anything he wanted to climb however (i'd feel a tad silly battling my way up a vs with birkett watching)

and although i'm not really interested in bouldering - at least if i went with sharma i'd be able to climb other routes while he proceeds to climb super problems.

i'm reading into this far too much.

quite easily definitely birkett - even if he would no doubt make a complete and utter mockery of my climbing.

Wee Davie 14 Jun 2008
In reply to suicidal optimist:

I would go with Dave Birkett as he seems like a sound lad on t' videos.
I would not climb with Chris Sharma as you couldnae hear his climbing calls for the blast of helicopter blades and the whining of that wee geeky kent (Josh Lowell) who does his excessively glossy and boring films for him. I hope he is reading this as he is a pain in the arse. Here's an idea for you Josh- watch Underdeveloped- a template for a proper climbing video.

Davie

PS Whats the bets this post gets deleted?
 prawn 16 Jun 2008
In reply to suicidal optimist: I have got to say that whilst I think dave birkett is great - as a woman i would like to watch chris climbing with his top off and enjoy the view! Shallow i know!
 ClimberEd 16 Jun 2008
In reply to prawn:

er, have you seen Dave B with his top off, there was some photo of him a in a profile in a mag recently (ish). Ripped beyond belief....
 prawn 16 Jun 2008
In reply to ClimberEd: I just find sharma unbelievably pleasant to look at.... not sure why! Maybe i should go away woth both of them and compare..... hmmm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...