UKC

prAna PHOTO COMP: Climbing Facial Expressions: Your Choices

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 23 Jun 2008
The prAna PHOTO COMPETITION: Climbing Facial Expressions http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=985

.. had 326 entries which you can view here: http://www.ukclimbing.com/photos/?category=5 by the order they were submitted, or by votes given.

To help the judges, prAna founder Beaver Theodosakis, European prAna Bruno De Muynck and prAna UK's Lucy Ham of Beyond Hope, choose your favourites and link them at this thread.
 SonyaD 23 Jun 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Thicko question, but how do you do 3 links at the same time. I do links by copy them and pasting them but I can only seem to do one at a time that way.
 Fidget 23 Jun 2008
In reply to lasonj:

Just copy and paste. Not sure why you can't do more than one? Just make sure there's a space in between them as you would with any other text?
 SonyaD 23 Jun 2008
In reply to cider nut: Well, I get the photo I want, copy it's link but then I have to come over here to paste it. That's fine but then I have to navigate away from this page and back to the photos to copy my 2nd link and of course then I lose the post I have just made with the 1st link. And there is no option to copy more than one link at a time (or none that I know of, hence the question)
 alicia 23 Jun 2008
In reply to KeithW:

Do I detect a small LMC bias?

(hi, by the way!)
 BelleVedere 23 Jun 2008
In reply to lasonj:

maybe opening up new tabs or windows
 Fidget 23 Jun 2008
In reply to lasonj:

Ah right, I get you. You can open up more than one copy of internet explorer (or Firefox, or whatever browser you use). Then you just swap between them, instead of navigating between the pages within one window.

With recent version of Internet Exlorer, or with Firefox, you can open pages in tabs, which means you can have lots of pages open in one instance of Internet Explorer etc.

Another way to do it would be to copy the link into Word, or Notepad, then navigate to the next one and copy and paste that, then when you've got them all you reply to the thread and paste them in.
 SonyaD 23 Jun 2008
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Can I pick more than 3, as there were another 2 that I really liked and it was hard to narrow it down?
 BelleVedere 24 Jun 2008
In reply to lasonj:

To open more than one window use ctrl + N

To open a new tab (if your browser has tabed browsing) use ctrl + T

the other way is to right click hyperlinks and in the drop down menu that appears you should get options like open link in new window or open link in new tab

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...