/ ARTICLE: I Want That Job! - Dave MacLeod, Professional Climber

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
In this article series I Want That Job! I'm interviewing people from various professions within the climbing world. If you think your job is a dream come true (it has to be climbing related) and if you're willing to be interviewed - then drop me a line. Likewise if you can think of a job that you'd like to have - suggest it in the forums and I'll try and track someone down.

It's the turn of Dave MacLeod, Professional Climber. Dave is a well known and high profile climber. He lives in Fort William and divides his time between all disciplines of the sport. Here he reveals that it isn't all chin-ups and broccoli. These days it's a mix of planes, trains, blogs and emails. Dave explains how he has managed to blend cutting-edge climbing with modern sporting professionalism:

Read More: http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=1093
Morgan Woods - on 30 Jun 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC:

always interesting to read about Dave's thoughts and motivations......and it really brings home how he is basically doing a full time job as well as climbing at the highest levels......no excuses for the rest of us then :p
eraven99 on 30 Jun 2008
In reply to Jack Geldard - Editor - UKC:
Legend!
In reply to Morgan Woods: Yes, I agree - I think this is a really interesting interview with Dave - I really enjoyed it and got a lot of inspiration from it actually.

Jack
Morgan Woods - on 30 Jun 2008
In reply to fimm:

and also the link to Dave's site doesn't work.
In reply to fimm: Changed,

Thanks.
tobyfk - on 30 Jun 2008
In reply to Morgan Woods:

> always interesting to read about Dave's thoughts

Agreed. His stuff on training and motivation is the best on the web.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.