The worlds largest artificial climbing wall manufacturer are looking to fill the following position:
Entre-Prises, an ever expanding and dynamic company, design and manufacture climbing walls, caves, ice walls and other adventure facilities. You would be working with a young dynamic team, dedicated to supplying the best climbing walls in the world. Each climbing wall is unique, every project represents a new challenge. Projects take place all over the UK and increasingly around Europe and the rest of the world.
• Responsible for the painting of climbing walls to a high standard finish in the workshop and on site.
• Spraying wall panels in the workshop.
• Spraying completed walls on site.
• Work within a small team in the workshop to ensure product is manufactured to high quality and on time.
• Assist with the installation of walls on site, occasionally working abroad and with main contractors.
• Sculpting rock features in the production of resin based products.
Other duties may include:
• Assist with the packaging and loading of product for dispatch.
Skills and general experience
• Good artistic skills – themeing and sign writing.
• Good communication and motivation skills.
• Good time keeping and time management skills.
• Driving licence beneficial.
• MEWP/ PASMA/ Certification an advantage, although training will be given.
• Prior experience of working in construction industry an advantage.
• Wood/fibreglass working skills would be a considerable advantage.
• Working at heights/climbing experience beneficial.
The position is full time and is based at the head office in Kelbrook, Lancs.
Leave: 4 weeks per year plus bank holidays Hours: Normal working hours - workshop 8.00am – 5.00pm Mon – Thurs, 8.00am – 1.45pm Friday
On site times will vary as the job requires and may include weekend work Salary: c£7.15-£8.65 per hour basic negotiable depending on skills and experience + OT + Bonus Sickness: 5 days paid
To apply forward covering letter and full CV by post or e-mail.
Closing date 17th October 2008
For further information please contact Diane Foxcroft – HR Manager.
Entre-Prises (UK) Ltd