/ Erraid is rubbish

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Colin Moody - on 05 Oct 2008
We went today and it was hot, not ideal for climbing. Five young women swam round to the beach below the crag and frolicked about naked for ages while I was trying to lead some routes. Then we did a new route in the heat, then the midges came out so we had to go for a pint.
Mooncat - on 05 Oct 2008
In reply to Colin Moody:

Erm, sounds like hell.
Bingly Bong on 05 Oct 2008 - client-86-27-28-77.leic.adsl.virgin.net
In reply to Colin Moody: Poor you...
petestack - on 05 Oct 2008
In reply to Colin Moody:
> Five young women swam round to the beach below the crag and frolicked about naked for ages while I was trying to lead some routes.

Right, who's for Erraid? (I'm on my way!) ;-)
Geoffrey Michaels on 05 Oct 2008 - host86-155-51-204.range86-155.btcentralplus.com
In reply to Colin Moody:

Yeah I was there recently and I can confirm total pish. It wasn't just the new routes and new crags, but the views are also shit. Should be removed from the guidebook.
Sonya Mc on 05 Oct 2008
In reply to Colin Moody: I liked the sound of the place better when every man and his dog didn't know about it. Though of course, if there were naked men, rather than woman, frolicking about in the sea and on the rock then I might be more taken with it.
craig h - on 05 Oct 2008
In reply to Colin Moody:

It does sound like hell!

The beach is excellent, presume the climbing is on the right side of the bay? We wandered over there a couple of times from Fidden Farm with the kids this summer.
Wee Davie - on 05 Oct 2008
In reply to Colin Moody:

I would contact your tour operator and demand a refund. My god man, how did you stand it?

Davie
Stuzz - on 05 Oct 2008
In reply to petestack:

I'll meet you there mate!

by the way, are you going to be down at Ice Factor this Tuesday?
petestack - on 05 Oct 2008
In reply to Stuzz:
> (In reply to petestack)
> by the way, are you going to be down at Ice Factor this Tuesday?

Should be (might be pretty late this Tuesday, though), but wouldn't you prefer to head straight for Erraid?

Colin Moody - on 06 Oct 2008
In reply to craig h:

There are crags scattered around the place. We were on the small pink one at the head of the bay.
sutty on 06 Oct 2008
In reply to Colin Moody:

Abit of juxtaposition from your postings;

Five young women swam round to the beach below the crag and frolicked about naked for ages while I was trying to lead some routes

We were on the small pink one at the head of the bay.

;-)
ads.ukclimbing.com
220bpm on 06 Oct 2008
In reply to Colin Moody: Visited a couple of weeks ago for the first and last time. Chossy over populated p!sh. Won't be returning in a hurry next May, oh no....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.