UKC

£35 for a vango sherpa 60 + 10 litre bag...good deal?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jen_George 07 Oct 2008
just managed to get myself a nice bag for £35.... good deal or not? if anyone has tried the vango sherpa (think its either 65 or 25 can remember) does it stand up to the lelments well?!
thanks!
 Stuzz 07 Oct 2008
In reply to jelly_georgifer:

Not tried vango but im yet to find a bag that stands up to the 'lelments' well

merchant of menace 07 Oct 2008
In reply to jelly_georgifer: i decided many years ago to get rid of my vango sacks as just about all others were better
more comfy etc
i bought em coz cheap and available at local shop
guess you could say not a huge fan
 richprideaux 07 Oct 2008

They're okay, but you get what you pay for. I have a 5 year old Vango that i have repaired and now use as my cragging sack. They aren't as comfortable as an expensive bag, aren't as strong and aren't as user friendly. But they are cheap.

It depends if you are looking for a bag for occasional use or about to do the GR12 or something....
 winhill 08 Oct 2008

Sounds like a bargain.
 Jaffacake 09 Oct 2008

I have a vango sherpa (60 + 10), the short arses version though, as when I bought it (5 years ago) it was the only bag I could find with a small enough back (for under £100ish anyway). Made so much difference comfort wise compared to what I had been using I've never had any inclination to replace it, it's still in perfect condition, but doesn't get used more than a handful of times a year nowadays.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...