UKC

Petzl Roc Trip Bishop - THE VIDEO

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 23 Dec 2002
at:

http://www.climbxmedia.com

Mick

- nice footage of Tony Lamiche on the sds to the Mandala....amongst others.....
 Tom Briggs 24 Dec 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA:

bouldering's so 2002 Mick...
Tony Mitchell 24 Dec 2002
Hi Mick I'm inspired, planning to return to Bishop early March with a few of the old guard inc Percy Ingham. All the best for 2003.

Si 24 Dec 2002

Check out the dog at the start of the Soul Slinger sequence, (on the boulder just to the left) he's doing better than his owner!!

All together now.. four legs good, two legs....
OP Michael Ryan 24 Dec 2002
In reply to Tony Mitchell:

I'll look forward to that Tony.

Merry Christmas

Mick
OP Michael Ryan 24 Dec 2002
In reply to Tom, UKC News Editor:

What's in for 03 Tom (apart from War)?

Mick`
dan evans 27 Dec 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA: i had seen on another web site that you had sent them news of toni lamiche,s ascent of the mandela, i heard a couple of years ago tha he made a very unlikely claim to an ascent of a route graded 8c at buoux, are you sure of your info on this climber,

dan
 StuartM 27 Dec 2002
In reply to dan evans: well, theres a video of him climbing the sit start to Mandala which i'd have said is pretty dman conclusive!
OP Michael Ryan 27 Dec 2002
In reply to dan evans:
> (In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA) i had seen on another web site that you had sent them news of toni lamiche,s ascent of the mandela, i heard a couple of years ago tha he made a very unlikely claim to an ascent of a route graded 8c at buoux, are you sure of your info on this climber,
>
> dan

Yes. I saw him do the sds to the Mandala....and other things.

M

Andy Farnell 27 Dec 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA: Having seen the vid, I think that Bishop's bouldering may be nearly as good as Pex Hill.

Andy F
OP Michael Ryan 27 Dec 2002
In reply to andy farnell:

No way Andy.

M
 Andy Farnell 27 Dec 2002
In reply to Mick - Rockfax USA: I did say Bishop may be nearly as good as Pex, not as good though.

Only Pex is as good as Pex.

Andy F

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...