UKC

Lofoten climbing partners needed!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi,

Last February I spend 2 weeks climbing in the Lofoten, we managed to climb few new routes form mix faces to single pitch ice-falls. Is an amazing place, is like a cross between Scotland and Alps and nobody goes there in winter! The potential of the place is massif with 300m-600m faces still waiting to be climbed with lots of great lines on them plus nice alpine ridges and ice-falls.

I will be on the islands form February to the end of March (begging of April depending on conditions) and am looking for climbing partners. I got few routes/peaks in mind form last year but this year I want to spent more time there exploring the whole group as their are still corners of the islands not be visited by climbers in winter. Am looking for experiences climbers up Scottish IV-V, fit/energetic but the most important someone easy going that is up for the adventure.

Cost:
The flights to Bodo (via Oslo) form London is about 90 pounds + the ferry to get to the islands 10 pounds. Last year it cost us 300 pounds each for 2 weeks including flights, ferry’s, food (doing all our cooking), taxis and renting a cabin.
Anyway if you want to have a chat/meet send me an email (I will be climbing in Peaks this weekend)

Thanks,

Constantinos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...