UKC

British Team Trials - 6/7 Dec - EICA, Ratho

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Team BMC 31 Oct 2008
British Team Trials will take place on the 6th and 7th December 2008 at EICA - Ratho on their brand new articulated competition wall.

Selection for the Junior British Team for 2009 will be held over the weekend of 6th and 7th December 2008. The format of the trial will incorporate two qualifying rounds and a semi final on the Saturday followed by the final and informal meetings with the finalists on the Sunday.

Selection for the Senior Leading Team will be on Sunday 7th Dec. only, and will include two qualifiers in the morning and a final in the afternoon.

For those that do not make selection to the Junior British Team, there is still an opportunity to compete in IFSC European Youth Series in September 2009 and, provisionally, the IFSC World Youth Championships in 2010.

So if you fancy competing in the British Team Trials for a place on the Junior Team or Senior Lead Team please visit the BMC website for more information and to download an entry form.

www.thebmc.co.uk/teamtrials
 Fraser 13 Nov 2008
In reply to Team BMC:

> on the 6th and 7th December 2008 .... on their brand new articulated competition wall.

That got me choking in my soup! Are they sure (by that I mean positively, 100% certain, not-just-kidding-you-all-this-time type 'sure'?) it'll be open and certified by then?!

I hope so!
 rmoffat 10 Dec 2008
In reply to Team BMC: Any chance of the results of this being posted please??

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...