UKC

I want to emigrate to new zealand...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Vlad 21 Nov 2008
but I can't... as it will involve causing upset and upheaval to far too many people

Anyone know if there are any age restrictions in the point system ?
 Helen R 21 Nov 2008
In reply to Vlad:

For residency under the skilled migrant scheme it's 55. You get more points the younger you are. It might be different in other catogories.
Vlad 21 Nov 2008
In reply to Helen R: So if I left it 10 years I would still be ok...that's cool.
Vlad 21 Nov 2008
In reply to Helen R: Just checked your profile - you lucky thing ! And Dunedin too, my best friend from primary school did that 5 years ago and is floating around the university somewhere...
 Helen R 21 Nov 2008
In reply to Vlad:

Me too. The world isn't very big at all, especially once you get the internet involved
Bob kate bob 21 Nov 2008
In reply to Vlad:
> (In reply to Helen R) So if I left it 10 years I would still be ok...that's cool.

Just make sure that when you look back, you don't view those 10 years as wasted years waiting to go.

Also think about what could crop up in 10 years that will make you want to stay ie schooling and how the people you think you will upset now, why would they be less upset then?

Just do what's right for you and whoever would go with you.
 Dave C 21 Nov 2008
In reply to Vlad: You and Tim could visit the 'C' household on holidays from there Pen! Watch out though, NZ is currently in a deeper recession than even poor old blighty.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...