UKC

Evolv Pontas

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DavidR 26 Nov 2008
I've been a 5.10 Anasazi wearer for as long as I can remember, but tried the Evolv Pontas on last night at the wall, and they fitted much more snuggly than the Anasazis - felt great. My question though, is whether they stretch. I tend to wear my rock boots pretty tight, and the 5.10s always stretch a fair bit. It said on the Evolv box that they wouldn't, so wondering what anyone out there who uses them, might have to say.

Cheers for the help.
 IainWhitehouse 26 Nov 2008
In reply to DavidR: FiveTen shoe boxes also claim that the shoes don't stretch at all. They are both talking rubbish to an equal degree.
HTH Iain
 magpie 26 Nov 2008
In reply to DavidR: Evolv shoes definitely stretch. I don't know how that stretch compares to 5.10 shoes but the Evolvs will definitely stretch.
 Richard Hall 26 Nov 2008
In reply to IainWhitehouse: Iain is right, although from my experience (i have both), Evolve talk ever so slightly less rubish than 5.10, although I wear 5.10 much more...

Take from that what you will.
 Kate Edhouse 26 Nov 2008
In reply to DavidR: yup i have evolve shoes (rockstars) and yeasterday i was thinking how much they've stretched since i bought them. But they're not nearly as bad as my other pair of napa's.
So yes they will stretch, but maybe not as much as 5.10's.
Kcar82 26 Nov 2008
In reply to DavidR: The evolves do stretch but I've found that makes them a better fit for my foot compared with 5.10. I've got the new verdes (5.10) and I have to say I'm not overly impressed, should have bought another pair of evolves...
OP DavidR 27 Nov 2008
Cheers for all the tips folks. I shall be buying a pair next week.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...