UKC

Chalk Bags

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mattbell 22 Mar 2009
I have somehow lost my chalk bag. Any recommendations or good deals people have seen around?

Cheers
In reply to mattbell: Drew will no doubt sort you out http://ocdclimbing.com/
OP mattbell 23 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell: anyone use the arcteryx one? is it a bit OTT?
 Bill Davidson 23 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell:

Did you look at Drew's site above? I can vouch for the quality of his bags as can quite a few others on here. It'll certainly last you a whiley
 Zygoticgema 23 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell: Def go on Drew's site, it's great. The quality is second to none.
 Bill Davidson 23 Mar 2009
In reply to Zygoticgema:

Well done on your lead btw
In reply to mattbell: Another vote for Drew too.

If his climbing ability was as good as his bags he'd be able to climb 8a's!
 krikoman 23 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell: Do without and save yourself some money, filthy stuff.
 Reach>Talent 23 Mar 2009
In reply to Bill Davidson:
Drews chalk bags are very good.
In reply to Reach>Talent: Oh pow!

The Alpkit one is awesome, i use it, and i think its beter than dmm and red chilli.

Wildcountry do quite a good one atm, good quite large size inside, but from outside, looks fairly petite!
Mausman. 23 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell: you need to be recomended a f##king chalkbag???? do you need to ask a forum to decide whether to have toast or cornflakes in the morning?......or your trolling
 Richard Carter 23 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell:

1) buy a bat glove puppet.
2) turn it upside down.
3) et voila!
OP mattbell 23 Mar 2009
In reply to peak pie eater: i know it sounds like a silly question, but some of the cheap ones are rather small and badly made. Meaning its rather hard to get to the chalk in a hurry. If it is only a bloody chalk bag why does DMM make about 5?
K. William 24 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell:
Take the cheapest and lightest one you can get. If you want to spent a bit more take an arcteryx C40.
 fishy1 26 Mar 2009
In reply to mattbell: If I used chalk, I'd slightly fill both pockets of my shorts/trousers with it. Then no need to carry a bag.
 dirtbag1 26 Mar 2009
In reply to:
Hey YousGuys.
Just got back from Thailand and in my jet-lagged early morning trawling stumbled across this thread and all the nice things you've said above about the bags. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside (or maybe that's just me getting used to western food again)
If I can help you out Matt just give me call/email and I'll knock you up something special.
Thanks again for the positive reviews.
Hopefully see some of you at the Outdoor Show this weekend(?)I'll be the tanned/tired one swinging about on the Skymasters course.
Drew

Bill Davidson 26 Mar 2009
In reply to dirtbag1:

If your just back from Thailand then you'll probably end up sleeping rather than swinging Have a good one

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...