UKC

Having a coffee with Aggie from how clean is your house..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Denni 27 Mar 2009
Rather randomly, had a brew with Aggie from how clean is your house this morning and talked about the state of the world and how disgusting the house is she is sorting out here in Aldershot!!
 Alyson 27 Mar 2009
In reply to Atholl de-Saint-Croix: Ooh, I quite like her. I find Kim a bit irritating and I can't bear it when she starts scraping her manicured fingernails through manky grill pans or round the insides of peoples' loos. I actually feel sick just thinking about it. Aggie seems alright though. Did you pick up any secret tips about bicarbonate of soda?
Daithi O Murchu 27 Mar 2009
In reply to Atholl de-Saint-Croix:

you in the tele buisness
Bingly Bong 27 Mar 2009
> Rather randomly, had a brew with Aggie from how clean is your house this morning and talked about the state of the world and how disgusting the house is she is sorting out here in Aldershot!!

Lol, errr, it's not *your* house is it...?!
 DreadyCraig 27 Mar 2009
Where/how/why did you have a coffee with her?
Where in Aldershot is the manky house? I live in Aldershot, she can come and clean mine if she likes
I would hate to see the state of some people in Aldershots houses by the state of themselves when you see them walking round the high street (yes, I know i'm a snob)
OP Denni 27 Mar 2009
In reply to Bingly Bong:

Helloooooo!!!!

No, it defo Isn't my house, cheeky monkey ;0)
OP Denni 27 Mar 2009
In reply to DreadyCraig:

I was just here having a brew and she is filming so she came into Costa!

It's one of the flats in the high street above a shop called Romans? Basically opposite next. She bought me a brew, or rather put it on her tab!
OP Denni 27 Mar 2009
In reply to Alyson:

that Kim is quite irritating, she was telling Aggie to get a move on but she wanted to stay and chat and put her lippy on!

Actually a nice person, the other one quite stroppy.
 DreadyCraig 27 Mar 2009
so which one is Aggie? Is she the one that looks a bit like a drag queen?
 Alyson 27 Mar 2009
In reply to DreadyCraig: No, Aggie's the Scottish one with the shorter hair and the fondness for petrie dishes. Kim's the slightly more masculine one who looks like she should be on Carry on Matron.
Bingly Bong 27 Mar 2009
In reply to Alyson:
> (In reply to DreadyCraig) Kim's the slightly more masculine one who looks like she should be on Carry on Matron.

Lol!! But so true!
 winhill 27 Mar 2009

Did you pull?
 winhill 27 Mar 2009

did she tell you about her time in MI6?
 winhill 30 Mar 2009
In reply to winhill:
> (In reply to Atholl de-Saint-Croix)
>
> Did you pull?

OMG you did, didn't you?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...