UKC

Skymasters snapshots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Blue Straggler 30 Mar 2009
I put up a few snaps from my wee digi compact. Bit soft and/or blurry but just fun snapshots really
http://blue-straggler.net/Skymasters_2009/
In reply to Blue Straggler:

Cool, like the colours! Looks like a pretty funky route too.
In reply to Paul P:

Cheers Paul, yes the bright colours and dark background help to give the pics some "punch" and distract from the softness and blurriness and noise (I just had my little digi compact with me)
The mens' route was graded 7c; I'm not sure what grade the womens' route was but they screwed in a fair few more holds for it. Did you not manage to get to the show at all then?

Nah, afraid I didn't manage to get down and check it out. Looks good though!
 Dan Lane 31 Mar 2009

The womens heats route was 6C/7A, but i dont know weather they changed it at all for the final.

Dan
 steve taylor 31 Mar 2009
In reply to dan lane:

Nope - same route for the final. Same went for the men's semis/final.
In reply to dan lane:

Thanks Dan. Who got 4th place in the mens' competition?
I know James Garden was 1st, Adrian Berry 2nd, and Adam Watson 3rd (with the most showboating finish ), and in the ladies' competition it was Shauna Coxsey, Leah Crane, Natalie Berry and Hazel Findlay, but I've forgotten who was fourth in the mens'. Ta.

Or are the "official" results and pics up somewhere yet?
In reply to ebygomm:

Thanks, I don't have that forum activated so missed it. Is it Mark Watson then? I was sure they were calling him Adam, but the sound quality was a bit poor I must admit.
stuartgmilton 03 Apr 2009

hey up, Love the look of that!

Do you have a wide angle shot, showing the whole course?
In reply to stuartgmilton:

Cheers. Well pic 1 shows the whole course. The course was "mirrored" as seen in pic 3. I do have a pic that shows them both (minus the first block on the right-hand course) but it wasn't a very good pic so I didn't upload it!
l.watson 16 Apr 2009
SKYMASTERS
ADAM Watson from Newcastle was third. NOT martin???
Thanks
In reply to l.watson:

I am pretty sure it was Adam Watson, I don't understand why the results list you've seen (and every one I've seen) has his name wrong! When the wrong name stuck and never got corrected, I thought maybe his "official" or "real" name was Mark and that Adam was a middle name that he chooses to use, and didn't get round to questioning it!

I'm glad I don't caption my photos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...