UKC

Lofoten Rock - replacement page

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 12 May 2009
Due to an error in the topo we have a put a replacement page up for Maurpillaren (P100-101) in Lofoten Rock, available here as a free download:

http://www.rockfax.com/publications/miniguides/item.php?id=163

I am currently working on an Update to the guide including all the new routes since last year, some guys have been really busy up there!

Chris
In reply to Chris Craggs: when do you think the update will be available? Cost? Gratis? Will the update be included in new batches of Loften Rock?
OP Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 13 May 2009
In reply to grumpybearpantsclimbinggoat:

> (In reply to Chris Craggs) when do you think the update will be available? Cost? Gratis? Will the update be included in new batches of Loften Rock?

1) I am currently working on it - could take a couple of weeks

2) Not sure if we will charge for it - depends how much work is actually involved

3) It will be an internet download, it won't come with the book

Hope this helps

Chris
In reply to Chris Craggs: We're off on Tuesday - could email us what you've done so far? Just printed off the replacement page for the guide.

Hope the weather improves
OP Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 25 May 2009
In reply to Fultonius:

I have been very involved with the new Pembroke guide and have managed much less on the Lofoten Update than I had hope ford. I will send you a few bits and pieces, though the Replacement Page for Maurpillaren is the most important thing I guess. Enjoy your trip.

Chris
 Will Goldsmith 18 Jun 2009
In reply to Chris Craggs:

Any idea when the new Pembroke guide is going to be on the shelves?
OP Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 18 Jun 2009
In reply to Will Goldsmith:

August.

Chris

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...