UKC

Two models needed for 1 day Charity photo shoot!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Tree 27 May 2009
Hi All!
In the third week of June, the exact day depending on weather, we will be taking a few photographs for a promotional leaflet to be used by MS Research and Relief Fund.
MSRRF are a national charity who divide their funds between researching a cure for MS, and supporting those who already have this condition.
The shoot will take place in Ingram Valley, Northumberland, and while we can't offer a fee, we can pick you up from somewhere within reason, and we will bring a picnic!
The images we are looking to shoot are to portray the help and assistance aspects of MSRRF, and also the forward looking approach of the charity's work.
Their site can be viewed here: http://www.ms-researchandrelief.org/
We welcome anyone who may wish to help, if you are highly photogenic, so much the better!
Thankyou in advance to all who feel able to help. Before anyone asks, I am also waiving my fees for this!
OP Tree 27 May 2009
In reply to Tree: Oh, and you can email me here: terry@chromefire.co.uk or through UKC!
OP Tree 28 May 2009
In reply to Tree: Please guys, no more nudey photos to my inbox, my wife is getting suspicious!
OP Tree 31 May 2009
In reply to Tree: Thanks once again UKC for coming up trumps. I now have a good number of candidates on standby, and two models who are experienced and exactly what we need!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...