UKC

Climbing shoes for narrow feet?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tom Beaumont 19 Jul 2009
I have always struggled to find climbing shoes that fit well. In the past i have used 5.10 anasazis but the remake of these seems to be slightly wider. I've recently tried evolv defy which i like and they are narrow enough but they get holes in the toe much quicker (maybe thats just my climbing style!!)

Any sugestions on a sensitive shoe for a skinny footed person would be appreciated!
 bone 19 Jul 2009
In reply to Tom Beaumont:
Montrail used to make rock shoes (up until last year?) which had a good narrow fit. You heat them up in the oven for the first time and it helps moulding to your foot. I have Wassabi (green velcro) and they're perfect for narrower feet - though the velcro was piss and needed replacing. If you come across Montrail I'd recommend trying them. Or maybe trying womens fit boots? Apparently they're generally narrower.
 womblesi 19 Jul 2009
In reply to Tom Beaumont: Have you tried the 5.10 V2 white's? These seem to much closer to the pink anasazis than the new green ones.
 Scarab 19 Jul 2009

scarpa
la sportiva

adamski 19 Jul 2009
I've the same problem and I've had success with Boreal Stingma's.
 benj_d 19 Jul 2009

I thought that the white sazis would be fine. Try Evolv Pontas lace ups, they are good, but i find the velcro ones to be too wide.
 NorthernRock 19 Jul 2009

try lace ups, always liked my Aces, and you can leave them unfastened if your not pushing the grade, very versatile.
dvidjwalks 19 Jul 2009
I've just got some la sportiva katana(sp?) after the same 5:10's. The opposite velcro closure gives a good fit, and it was the comfiest shoe I tried.

dave

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...