/ SIX COPIES TO WIN: The Ridges of E, W and Ireland: THANK YOU
Just answer these six questions.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Thank you to all who entered.... there were 57 of you....most of them correct answers.
The winners are: Sarah Francis, Alan Halewood, Haydn Martin, John Lisle, Howard Jones and John Roberts.
Cicerone will be mailing the books out to you.
Here have a go yourself.
1. Which two routes from The Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey have just been published at UKClimbing.com
2. Name the Ridge on the Isle of Wight that is featured in Dan's new book.
3. The name the two edges of Helvellyn featured in Dan's new book.
4. Name a summit, other than Snowdon, that is on the Snowdon Horseshoe.
5. Give one word (4 letters) for, 'generous handle-like holds, often met with the expression 'Thank God'
6. Name one route that was in Dan's Scotland's Mountain Ridges - A Guide to Scrambles and Climbs
Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2012
Blimey, that competition didn't stay open long! I saw it on Friday and came back this morning with my answers and it had closed the same day it opened :-(
Err, so why did I get an email off Mick Ryan, saying ' WINNER, nice one Chiz'?????
My thoughts exactly. But well done to the winners (and others who responded) for getting their skates on!
Received today - thank you
Elsewhere on the site
I am Matthew Phillips, I'm nearly 14 and I was born without my right arm below the elbow. I started climbing at taster... Read more
Hot Aches Productions premiered their latest film Redemption: The James Pearson Story at Kendal Mountain Festival on... Read more
Make the most of this months HALF PRICE OFFER on the Five Ten Guide Tennie Mid!! Designed as a hybrid approach and... Read more
Nikwax’s uncompromising environmental ethos has once again been recognised and rewarded by a trusted authority in... Read more
2012 saw the release of the beautiful first volume of definitive Yorkshire Gritstone climbing, produced by the YMC with Robin... Read more