/ SIX COPIES TO WIN: The Ridges of E, W and Ireland: THANK YOU
Just answer these six questions.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Thank you to all who entered.... there were 57 of you....most of them correct answers.
The winners are: Sarah Francis, Alan Halewood, Haydn Martin, John Lisle, Howard Jones and John Roberts.
Cicerone will be mailing the books out to you.
Here have a go yourself.
1. Which two routes from The Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey have just been published at UKClimbing.com
2. Name the Ridge on the Isle of Wight that is featured in Dan's new book.
3. The name the two edges of Helvellyn featured in Dan's new book.
4. Name a summit, other than Snowdon, that is on the Snowdon Horseshoe.
5. Give one word (4 letters) for, 'generous handle-like holds, often met with the expression 'Thank God'
6. Name one route that was in Dan's Scotland's Mountain Ridges - A Guide to Scrambles and Climbs
Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2012
Blimey, that competition didn't stay open long! I saw it on Friday and came back this morning with my answers and it had closed the same day it opened :-(
Err, so why did I get an email off Mick Ryan, saying ' WINNER, nice one Chiz'?????
My thoughts exactly. But well done to the winners (and others who responded) for getting their skates on!
Received today - thank you
Elsewhere on the site
Manchester Climbing Centre is showing Reel Rock’s Valley Uprising on Tuesday the 11th of November at... Read more
Last year, Finn McCann wrote an article about climbing El Capitan with his terminally ill father Seamus, who had been... Read more
A fantastically versatile little pack; whether out running in the hills, hitting the trails on the bike or just running for the... Read more
Pete Whittaker has flashed the 32 pitch route Freerider 5.12d on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley over three days,... Read more