/ SIX COPIES TO WIN: The Ridges of E, W and Ireland: THANK YOU
Just answer these six questions.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Thank you to all who entered.... there were 57 of you....most of them correct answers.
The winners are: Sarah Francis, Alan Halewood, Haydn Martin, John Lisle, Howard Jones and John Roberts.
Cicerone will be mailing the books out to you.
Here have a go yourself.
1. Which two routes from The Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland - Scrambles and Climbs by Dan Bailey have just been published at UKClimbing.com
2. Name the Ridge on the Isle of Wight that is featured in Dan's new book.
3. The name the two edges of Helvellyn featured in Dan's new book.
4. Name a summit, other than Snowdon, that is on the Snowdon Horseshoe.
5. Give one word (4 letters) for, 'generous handle-like holds, often met with the expression 'Thank God'
6. Name one route that was in Dan's Scotland's Mountain Ridges - A Guide to Scrambles and Climbs
Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2012
Blimey, that competition didn't stay open long! I saw it on Friday and came back this morning with my answers and it had closed the same day it opened :-(
Err, so why did I get an email off Mick Ryan, saying ' WINNER, nice one Chiz'?????
My thoughts exactly. But well done to the winners (and others who responded) for getting their skates on!
Received today - thank you
Elsewhere on the site
Rock shoes stink – let’s face it. Boot Bananas are the perfect way to fight the funk and keep them fresh. They help... Read more
With four photos in this week's top ten, and a UKC gallery of stunning images we thought it was time we had a chat with... Read more
F ounded in 1993, Mountain Hardwear are a pretty young mountaineering clothing and equipment manufacturer but are also one of... Read more
Tonight's Friday Night Video features the Norwegian town of Rjukan, once believed to be the home of the world's tallest... Read more
Perhaps the perfect Xmas gift for the climber in your life... Wild Country's Crack School has two of the worlds best crack... Read more