UKC

BMC Cymru/Wales North Next Meeting

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mike Raine 22 Aug 2009
Tuesday 1st September 8.00 pm The Vaynol, Nant Peris.

Open Forum

Plus Introduction of new BMC Access and Conservation Officer (Wales), update on slate access, Craig Y Foryn, windfarms in Snowdonia, BMC and Hillwalkers, December Funday programme of events, Coaching in climbing and mountaineering, climbing in the olympics
OP Mike Raine 24 Aug 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

More people come to the meetings than have looked at this thread so far! is that a good or a bad thing?
In reply to Mike Raine:

And don't forget we will be electing a clubs representative for the new BMC clubs committee.
 Tom Hutton 24 Aug 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:
Will be there. Can the windfarm debate be extended beyond Snowdonia?
In reply to Tom Hutton: Of course! silly me, anywhere in Wales. I don't think we can take a stand on the big picture of for or against but concern about a specific site in southern Snowdonia has been raised, I hope he will make the meeting so we can find out more.

Cheers

Mike
 Tom Hutton 27 Aug 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:
> (In reply to Tom Hutton) Of course! silly me, anywhere in Wales. I don't think we can take a stand on the big picture of for or against but concern about a specific site in southern Snowdonia has been raised, I hope he will make the meeting so we can find out more.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mike

And I have big concerns about an area just a few miles further south again - near/on Pumlumon. I've been looking at what the MCOS have been doing north of the border.

OP Mike Raine 31 Aug 2009
In reply to Mike Raine:

bump

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...