UKC

SIBL

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Mike Hunt 04 Sep 2009
I'm thinking of entering this year especially as its at Craggy2. Never done it before so I'm a little daunted being a tad older than your average teenage boulderer, are there any other 30 something and 40 somethings out there looking to compete?
 Cliff Hanger 08 Sep 2009
In reply to Mike Hunt: Mike I'm sure there will be others in that age range I wouldn't read too much in the lack of replies. We've never hosted a round before and are really looking forward to it. We've already done the route planning for it and I can assure you there will be a full range of grades.
Removed User 08 Sep 2009
In reply to Mike Hunt:
Theres generally a really good spread of age and and ability which has always ben the nice thing about SIBL, it is a competition at the end of the day but mainly its a just a good laugh and gives you the chance to try some fun problems at different venues with people you wouldnt normally climb with!

Plus the Craggy round looks like its gona be a good one! I think the Castle had the best round last year but that could all change this year with Craggy being on board!

Ben

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...