UKC

FS: Arc'teryx, MHW, NF and boots - reduced prices

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Martin M 30 Sep 2009
Reduced prices, clearing out to fund my need for a new winter road bike. Postage for jackets around £4, boots £7.50 and the sac £5.

Pics of everything at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39615610@N08/

Arc'teryx Alpha SV, size XL. Its the older on in XCR not ProShell. Excellant condition. £130

Mountain Hardwear Dragon, size XXL. MHW leading softshell, Windstopper softshell material. Excellant condition. £70

La Sportiva Glacier EVO size 46. Brand new conditon. £60

Scarpa Alpha size 11. Great condition. £60

Salomon Pro Trek size 10.5/45.33. Used. £30

North Face Prophet 65. Its the older one in blue in back size Large (Torso 19" - 22", 48 - 56cm). It has one very small hole on the side but otherwise is in excellant condition. £45
 mattime18 30 Sep 2009
if you don't mind me asking - how big is the xxl of the dragon? it sounds pretty large, but some companies do seem to have large variations in size. did you get it to fit over loads of kit?
cheers
OP Martin M 30 Sep 2009
In reply to mattime18:
Matt,
I got it as an outer shell for winter climbing, I never used it so its in mint condition. I normally wear XL and found it a little large, but not so I couldn't use it. It has the over thumb thingies on the arms to help the arms fit too. If you like I could take a couple of measurements for you, what ones would you like?

Cheers,

Martin
Spacepimpstef 01 Oct 2009
In reply to Martin M:

Hey!

I'll take your Alphas! How do you wish to be paid?

Cheers,

Stef.
Chato Fan Club 05 Oct 2009
In reply to Martin M:

emailed you re pack.
 David Bibby 20 Oct 2009
In reply to Martin M: Hi. If they are still available, what is the crampon grading for the Glaciers? I'm struggling to find it online.

Thanks
OP Martin M 20 Oct 2009
In reply to David Bibby:
David,
the boots are a B2 type, a good comparison is the Scarpa Manta though the fit is quite different. They are in mint condition (as in not even dirty on the sole.)

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,

Martin

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...