/ NEWS: Steve McClure On the Telly and Malham News

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UKC News - on 22 Oct 2009
[Jordan Buys on Power Ranger at Malham Cove, 4 kb]Steve McClure is on the TV next Monday and has had a great week at Malham. In this report he has some interesting things to say about time off from climbing.

Also Jenny Woodward climbs F8b, Jordan Buys climbs F8b+ and more repeats of Cry Freedom.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=49937

biscuit - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

Steve Mc has been on telly for the last few weeks. He's been presenting Masterchef the professionals with Greg Wallace disguising himself with scruffy greying stubble.

A world class climber and Michelin starred chef. What a guy.

Seriously has anyone ever seen Michel Roux Jr and Steve Mc in the same room together ?
bouldery bits - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

I love the BBC brief. fantastic.
Nic on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to bouldery bits:

They're clearly all highly ethical on sight trad climbers at the BBC, who have no truck with bolting or redpointing...
220bpm on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News:

From BBC weblink "Monday, 19:30 on BBC One (Yorks & Lincs, Yorkshire only)"

Not much bloody good that.....as per
Tim Broughtonshaw on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to 220bpm: channel 976 on sky for bbc1 yorkshire think 977 is yorks and linc. not sure if these can be accessed via freeview boxes?
GrahamD - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to bouldery bits:
> (In reply to UKC News)
>
> I love the BBC brief. fantastic.

Its all target based these days. This is what is euphemistically known as an aggressive target.
Hendo - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: Steves blog has a virus according to my AVG
chris_j_s - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to Hendo:

Is that a humourous flu related joke or serious?!? I'm not sure I dare click on it now!
robertmichaeladams - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to UKC News: are we sure the grading is right at Malham, everyone seems to be ticking the routes pretty easily ...
neil the weak - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to robertmichaeladams: Remember watching footage of Jordan trying Power Ranger (and getting a kicking) ages and ages ago in Psyche (so many despondent cries in just 1 DVD section). Nice to hear all that effort has finally paid off. Nice one Jordan.
Hendo - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to chris_j_s: Seriously, I opened his blog and was clicking on the read more link and I was warned
Scarab - on 22 Oct 2009
In reply to biscuit:

That is spot on, total lookalikes!
ads.ukclimbing.com
archiecb - on 13 Nov 2009
In reply to UKC News: anyone know where I can watch the 8c+ route online now?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.