UKC

Metolius grip saver plus

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 barrylong 08 Nov 2009
Has anyone used one of these, and are they any good?
 zoobizooretta 08 Nov 2009
In reply to barrylong:

yeah they're good if you have carpel tunnels
OP barrylong 08 Nov 2009
In reply to zoobizooretta: ...but not if you don't?
 AsleepOnBelay 09 Nov 2009
In reply to barrylong:

It'll exercise antagonistic muscles, which is usually a good thing.

The black plastic bits you put your fingers through tend to break quickly, mine went after 3 days or so. Apparently Metolius will send free replacements, but mine is just gathering dust
OP barrylong 09 Nov 2009
In reply to jeffsheard: A ha! Now that's the kind of thing you need to know! Thanks.
Camdaz 09 Nov 2009
In reply to barrylong: if you want a good training device that does work, powerballs your answer i use one in conjuction with grip master pro, but like any training device becomes a gimmic if not used with a training prog, the other downfall is the one i got was from argos limited addition £30, they do start at £9.99. some have more resistance than others. good luck at becoming pop eye
 Lurkio 09 Nov 2009
In reply to barrylong:

You can replace the supplied band with 4 ordinary rubber bands - the red ones the postman drops are the ideal size. Stick a bit of finger tape or gaffer tape around the holes to stop the bands cutting into the ball.
Camdaz 09 Nov 2009
In reply to barrylong: i also forgot to tell you that the met ball with elastics is good for the dog's jaw, that's about it, or and i know im gonna be hammerd for this (women) get some man toy's.
 zoobizooretta 09 Nov 2009
In reply to barrylong:

yeah prevents it...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...