UKC

MCC - 16th Jan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Lusk 16 Jan 2010
Went down this afternoon, 1st time in years, to drop my daughter off for a party, and I noticed that the bouldering areas seemed to be seriously devoid of holds.
I'm thinking of start going there again to rebuild my wasted body (reborn climber or mid life crisis). Got about 15mins done for freebies but I'd feel a bit hard done by if I'd had to pay.
What's going on there?
 The Fox 16 Jan 2010
In reply to Lusk: competition yesterday - presume they'll reset tomorrow. was it the same in the upstairs room?
Lusk 16 Jan 2010
In reply to The Fox:

Ah, makes sense.
Don't think I went upstairs. Was in the main hall and the room next to the 'presentation' room.
Found a few circuit type stuff I can start rebuilding some strength and stanima on though despite the lack of holds.
Stopped me making a fool of myself at least, falling off easy stuff in public...
 dashitboarder 16 Jan 2010
In reply to Lusk: Yeh they always wait till the Monday and Tuesday morning to fill in all the blank patches. Should be full of problems by Tuesday night!
 The Fox 17 Jan 2010
In reply to Lusk: if downstairs busy or sparse for routes would try the upstairs room - more problems as opposed to the traversing circuits at th bottom of the tower.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...