UKC

Awesome Walls Stoke Opening 27th Feb 2010, 10am

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo

Awesome Walls Climbing Centre Stoke-on-Trent will be open for BOULDERING* business on Saturday 27th February 2010, 10am - 8pm. *Tea and cakes will also be available!

Please visit http://www.awesomewalls.co.uk/Stoke.html for the latest pictures and information.

The first 50 customers through the door will receive a free commemorative Awesome Walls 'STOKED' tee-shirt!

Address - Sefton Road, East Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 5LW. Tel 01782 341919.
Full directions are on the Blog but basically once you're on Sefton Road follow it up a slight hill and you will see us down a slight hill on the left.

We have an enormous car park with on-site parking for approximately 200+ cars but we would like to actively promote car sharing and greener methods of transport! Secure bike parking will be available.

Opening times - Weekends 10am - 8pm, Weekdays 10am -10pm.

If you're not already a Awesome Walls member (shame on you!), please bring a completed membership form with you. Forms can be downloaded from http://www.awesomewalls.co.uk/forms/MemForm.pdf

Please forward this information on as you see fit.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Dave Douglas
Awesome Walls Climbing Centres Ltd
Liverpool/Stockport/Stoke/?
 tlm 09 Feb 2010
In reply to D Douglas: Stockport/Liverpool:

I'm SOOOOO excited that I just wet myself a little bit! The bad news is that I am in Scotland on Saturday 27th, so will miss the opening. I have my suspicions that Duncs will be there, gloating. Sigh. I will have to contain myself a little bit longer I guess...

I'm in Scotland that weekend too but I'll be there Mon / Tue defo! Good work!!!
 monkeyotter 11 Feb 2010

Maaaaaaan! Can't wait, finally I don't have to waste half my evening traveling. Defo going to try and get one of those commemorative T's.

Pics on website look Awesome!

Pete
 Stoke-Gaz 11 Feb 2010
WHOOP WHOOP!!! Can't wait, 16 days and counting! And justy to make sure, I've booked the day off work.....see you around quarter to ten by the entrance!!!

That's made my day!!!!
In reply to:

Well there's two T-shirts spoken for, Pezz you might be in luck on Tues!!!

In reply to D Douglas: Stockport/Liverpool: Will be there at 10! Cant wait!
In reply to Lemming: Can't get the PDF to load. Is it just the form you fill out on your first visit to AW asking health questions? got my loyalty card.
Psymon 17 Feb 2010
In reply to Lemming: Yes it is the usual Awesome Walls Membership form with a couple of changes!), if you've got your loyalty card already there's no need to fill in a form again!

Simon Aldridge
(Awesome Walls)
ali2 22 Feb 2010
Dave gave me an impromptu tour today as I peeked in just bursting with excitement pre their opening-its looking amazing-huge amount of walls, loads of different angles-the photos don't quite do it justice. It looks really well thought out and will definitely become a second home for some... I felt rather weak just looking at the wall upstairs! Need some serious steak and new arms before Saturday!

Roll on-really can't wait now
 monkeyotter 25 Feb 2010

There's an image been posted on the Awesome Walls Website of the Free Tee-Shirt. Looks cool!!!

Pete
laithmarmash 28 Feb 2010

Hit it up this evening ... WOW, I live down the road from the one in Stockport but I think I'll be making the mission down just for the archway upstairs!!

Amazing, thanks for making us a new play area!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...