UKC

Drytooling at High Sports

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
seantidey66 24 Feb 2010
DRYTOOLING COMING SOON TO HIGH SPORTS REDHILL.
Keep watching UKC and the High Sports website for information and opening dates.
www.high-sports.co.uk
Removed User 24 Feb 2010
In reply to seantidey66:

Tell me more. I'm intrigued...
seantidey66 25 Feb 2010
The drytooling section includes five traverse routes in the boulder cave / workshop ranging from an easy jug fest to a horrible beast of a traverse with horizontal inverted stein pulls and tiny little slopers. There is also a hanging traverse across the room consisting of four hanging wooden poles and two chains for practising your quad fours. There are also four top rope lines with traditional and wooden holds.
Watch this space for information on opening times and dates.
Removed User 25 Feb 2010
In reply to seantidey66:

Presumably we're talking, bring your own tools and no spikes.

Sounds like a great idea for the wall in any case as its all becoming a little bit dated there and there's some serious competition in the area now. It's nice to see High Sports trying something a bit different. This is definitely niche market, but I've a feeling it'll be a loyal one.

I look forward to trying it out.

Cheers

D
 sasmojo 26 Feb 2010
In reply to seantidey66: Will there be any lead lines as well?

The idea is great in principle, so will be very keen to try out, as the setting will be crucial as your biggest competitor is free and changes often, the chalk.

Good luck and will be down for a play.

Scott
seantidey66 04 Mar 2010
DRYTOOLING OPEN EVENING AT HIGH SPORTS REDHILL
THURSDAY 18TH MARCH 2010
On Thursday 18th we are having a drytooling open evening at High Sports Redhill to launch our new drytooling area.
Entry to the drytooling will be free. Normal charges apply if you want to climb too. Bring your own tools or borrow some.
For more information check out the website. www.high-sports.co.uk or call us on 01293 585324.
See you then!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...