UKC

Ape Index

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ogre riposte 18 Mar 2003
is Ape Index dead?

will it return for more fun filled evenings?
OP Ropeboy 18 Mar 2003
In reply to Ogre riposte:

I think Grimer has had enough, I would really like to see it's return, it helped through the winter months, but I think they've had most of the obvious people on now and were starting to struggle to get people for the talks.

I would welcome them back but suspect Grimer is quite busy now being the guide book czar.

J
Graham 18 Mar 2003
In reply to Ogre riposte:

Nick Bullock should be good at Longlands.

I dare anyone to heckle.

G
OP grimer 19 Mar 2003
In reply to Ogre riposte: Ahhh, those sweaty nights in the Lescar and the Brincs. Sadly no more. Well, not so sadly as far as I'm concerned. It got to be last year that the whole weekend would be taken up organising it, and some of the week too, and it all just became a bit much. And, not that it was just about making money, but a lot didn't really make any cash, with one actually costing almost 200 quid just to put on.

The other thing is that it's often best not to do something to death, and to leave it when it's sweet. Despite the effort, I really enjoyed doing them. Airlie in the Lescar, Greg Lucas and Jerry in the Brincs I have very fond memories of, and Fat Boy provided a good bit of circus too.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...