UKC

Life Insurance for Climbers - SUMMER OFFER

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Simon Reed 14 May 2010
premier post photo
Take advantage of our summer offer *

Money back guarantee – If you find similar cover at a cheaper price within 2 months of taking out a policy through us, we will refund your premiums.

One year’s free membership subscription with BMC or MCofS - when you take a policy out with us, worth up to £29.95.

Free BMC British Mountain Map of your choice - with each new enquiry, RRP £12.95

Call us on 0844 579 1008 Mon-Fri 9-5.30 or enquire online 24/7 at http://www.summit-fs.co.uk/

* Promotional offers apply to new enquiries made after 1st May 2010, and policy applications made before 1st September 2010. • Money back guarantee applies on production of alternative acceptance terms with no activity exclusions. • One free individual membership per policy, limited to one per person during this promotion period. • Free map limited to one per person during this promotion period.
 uncontrollable 20 Jun 2010
In reply to Summit Financial Services:

just got a new rope, that's enough life insurance ...
 Up High 25 Jun 2010
In reply to uncontrollable:
> (In reply to Summit Financial Services)
just got a new rope, that's enough life insurance ...

So Hows that going to save ya if a serac fall on ya, or ya get avalanched, or your gear rips out?
In reply to uncontrollable: A new rope won't pay to repatriate your body home or for the funeral!
 darren-surrey 25 Jul 2010
Indeed. I think any responsible climber who has dependants should have some sort of cover. Fortunately for me, I'm irresponsible and have no dependants.
In reply to darren-surrey: And im Despensible
 mrchewy 30 Jul 2010
In reply to Summit Financial Services: I have dependants but no debt and money in the bank... and a new rope!
 chiragshah5001 13 Aug 2010
In reply to Summit Financial Services:
Got a new helmet and a new rope! Trumped all of you!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...