UKC

THE LOWDOWN: News from the Empire and beyond

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Some call it real climbing, some call it scary shit. I call it trad. I'm not sure this is a very accurate description though... I mean, traditional normally means following tradition, which means the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation. Now, what customs or beliefs...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=54484

Some of these replies were posted on Björn's old blog website, and so won't be from registered UKC users
pav 07 Apr 2010
Great job. I really like your blog. Up-to-date, to-the-point, latest news and cool commentary. I?d much rather read this than another article with fabricated charts of crimping strength vs. hold angle on some other infamous Swedish website.
Jus4 07 Apr 2010
I agree! This is becoming much better source of climbing news then the "infamous" Swedish website with a owner who has shith for brains.
Marc Germani 07 Apr 2010
infinite amount of new trad routes in my area, check the photos in my group
Anonymous 07 Apr 2010
I'll have to agree with the first commenters.. Bjorn you have almost irremediably cured me from my 8something.somethingelse addiction.. Keep up the good work and thanks!
eb 07 Apr 2010
You are doing a great job Bjorn. Thanks for your time for putting it up.
EB
Anonymous 09 Apr 2010
That double heelhook is executed with such force and precission...confident like a sledgehammer!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...