/ NEWS: VIDEO: MacLeod on Indian Face in 2007

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UKC News - on 30 Jun 2010
[Dave Macleod on Indian Face in 2007 - screen shot from Hotaches film, 3 kb]Paul Diffley of Hotaches has just released some footage from 2007 of Dave MacLeod top roping The Indian Face.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=56077
Alexandre Buisse - on 30 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Isn't that straight from Committed, Vol.1?
HATTSTER on 30 Jun 2010
In reply to Alexandre Buisse:
> (In reply to UKC News)
>
> Isn't that straight from Committed, Vol.1?

Its says that it was on the article between the video clips.
Mark Collins - on 30 Jun 2010
In reply to UKC News: Before anyone restarts the "Wheres that boulder that Johnny Dawes is walking up?" debate, I've found a picture of it:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/images/dbpage.html?id=133845

I feel so pleased with myself, but I'm not sure why.
David Bulley - on 30 Jun 2010
In reply to Mark Collins:
well done son
Ed Booth - on 30 Jun 2010
In reply to Mark Collins: Its at the roaches just to the left of a classic boulder prob of Which I Can't remember the name but it's something like 3 pebble slab.
Parrys_apprentice - on 30 Jun 2010
In reply to boothy: i can't believe he takes the train up? Did he do that in his successful ascent and if so, does it still count?
McBirdy - on 01 Jul 2010
In reply to Parrys_apprentice: You're right! I always walk in to every crag from sea-level to be sure of the full tick.
jimpy on 02 Jul 2010 - client-86-31-250-28.oxfd.adsl.virginmedia.com
In reply to UKC News: he appeared to be using some self belay device. anyone tell me what it was?
Quiddity - on 02 Jul 2010
In reply to James r p:

It's a shunt.
jimpy on 02 Jul 2010 - client-86-31-250-28.oxfd.adsl.virginmedia.com
In reply to UKC News: ah thx
Mark Collins - on 02 Jul 2010
In reply to Ben Darvill: Oops, I drove my car up as far as I could get it. Come to think of it I didn't climb Indian Face either. I hang my head in shame.
redsulike - on 04 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News: I have to say here that this level of climbing and all practising and introspective naval gazing is incredibly dull and boring. I can appreciate how hard it is but in very much the same way I can appreciate chess grand masters are very very good it is boring to the core.
ads.ukclimbing.com
Jamie B - on 05 Jul 2010
In reply to redsulike:

Personally I find it fascinating and I'm sure lots of others do too; I really appreciate UKC posting stuff like this.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.