UKC

Sportiva, DMM, Arc'Teryx. Big clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rhys Jones 27 Aug 2010
premier post photo
Having a clear out of kit I no longer need/ use. All prices are +Postage (at cost)

1). Arc'Teryx Bora 62 ladies rucksack. 62-70ish litres. Used once, retail at £200. Missing lid hence £80

2). La Sportiva Nepal B3 boots. Size 45.5. Have been used on about 5 trips. Loads of wear left in the sole and uppers. £100

3). DMM Gladiator C3 Crampons. All points still sharp, little use. Slight surface rust but will scrub off before dispatching. £75

4). Salomon lightweight boots. U.K 10.5. Summer boots with Gore-Tex lining. Very little use. £50

5). Optimus Nova+ Multifuel Expedition Stove. Lit once, with box, bottle, case and all parts.

6). Fat Face Mens Watch. Digital. With Dual Time, Date, Stopwatch, Timer, 2 Alarms. New in box with tags. RRP £90. Sell at £50

7). Lifesystems Mosquito Box Net. Single. Brand new, still in plastic packaging inside. £15

May also sell:
Apple MacBook. Black. 13.3inch screen. 2GB RAM, 160GB Hard Drive, 2GHz Intel Processor. Comes with iWork '06 pre-installed (Pages, Keynote). With neoprene case, charger, remote and VGA adapter. £585

More photos available by email on request. Any questions please email via my Profile. Collection welcome.
 HarryNewmark 27 Aug 2010
In reply to Rhys Jones: how much for the stove?
OP Rhys Jones 28 Aug 2010
In reply to Harrier: Sorry for the mistake. I would like £85 for the stove.

Thanks
ollie211 28 Aug 2010
In reply to Rhys Jones: yhm
 robpartridge 29 Aug 2010
Im keen as on the nepals. Are they Euro 45.5 mens or womens / is there s difference?
OP Rhys Jones 30 Aug 2010
In reply to Rhys Jones: Stove now sold pending funds.

Sportiva boots and DMM crampons provisionally sold.
 mark69 24 Oct 2010
In reply to Rhys Jones: is the bag still up for grabs?
OP Rhys Jones 25 Oct 2010
In reply to mark69: Hi Mark, yes it is still available.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...