UKC

October Climb magazine

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mattrm 09 Sep 2010
Anyone else got a copy of the new look Climb magazine? It's quite nice and shiny. I think the quality of the photography has definitely improved as well. The shot on the front cover is a definite improvement on previous months. I've read a couple of the articles and they seem decent enough. Thumbs up from me!

What does everyone else think of it?
 jshields 09 Sep 2010
In reply to mattrm: I would agree, I prefer the glossy cover. Stunning cover shot, it is photos like that that made me pick up On The Edge all these years ago.
Jon
 Mike Nolan 09 Sep 2010
In reply to mattrm: I think it is a shame they've gone back to glossy pages and covers. I really liked the way the pages looked.
 standard 09 Sep 2010
Yep, I prefer the old feel too. Ah well, will try judge on the content instead when I have time for a proper read.
 owlart 09 Sep 2010
In reply to mattrm: Maybe it will be waiting for me when I get home. What would be even better woud be if the 'prize' fo Letter of the Month which I won in January was waiting for me too! Despite numerous emails (some of which were answered) I'm still waiting to receive a pair of shoes (or I'd be equally happy with the current prize of a helmet!).
 Blue Straggler 09 Sep 2010
In reply to owlart:
> Despite numerous emails (some of which were answered)

Have you tried telephoning them?
 owlart 09 Sep 2010
In reply to Blue Straggler: To be honest, no I haven't, just because email is a lot more convenient and isn't limited to office hours when I can get spare time at work to make the call. I'll have to dig out their number and give them a call though, 9 months waiting is silly! Mind you, as I'm broken I'm not exactly in a mad rush anyway.
 Simon Caldwell 09 Sep 2010
In reply to mattrm:
I've only looked at the cover so far, and that's an immediate improvement.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...