/ NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Get Naturized

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UKC News - on 17 Sep 2010
Fri Night Vid - get naturized, 4 kbIn tonight's 16 min film from Berni Kogler we see Roland Hemetzberger climbing Das Erbe der Všter F8c+ (Schleier Wasserfall / Austria), Markus Bendler climbing Update F8c (Waidringer Steinplatte / Austria) and Andi Kronthaler climbing Sarajevo F8a+ (Isili / Sardinia).

There's also a bit of bouldering...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=57862

Quarryboy - on 17 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News:

bit strange but good filming
R8JimBob88 - on 17 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News:

I like it! No idea what the dude running with the record is all about thought. Still very good!
Harry Thorpe - on 18 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News: Brilliant!
Scarab - on 18 Sep 2010
dont like to be a dick but way too pretentious, the filming from the actual climbing is so "artistic" that you cant actually see it too well.

sorry
whistler - on 18 Sep 2010
In reply to Scarab:
One thing that annoys me is showing the "hand on the brake" belaying with a gri gri in so many of these climbing videos...It's like not wearing seatbelts in action movies. Sending out a wrong message!
stevemarkperry - on 18 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News:

I quite enjoyed that, nice vid.
JFort on 20 Sep 2010
In reply to UKC News:

I loved it! great production, great music and good climbing, could have done with a bit more I guess. Thanks UKC! didn't watch it friday but watching it today at my desk while bored out my brains as im in work on a local holiday so guess what no one else is at work!! ARG!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.