UKC

FSMountaineering Clothes, Friends, Pontas, Kayak

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Lh88 21 Sep 2010
premier post photo
I’m having a surplus gear clearout (see my flickr account for more photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukewilliamhunt/sets/72157625006129846/ )

1. OMM Villain Rucksack. 45+10L. Large back size (I’m 5.11 and it fits perfect). Used on three days in the mountains, as such it is near mint condition. This is a lightweight sack designed for alpinism and Scottish winter. Very functional with removable back support, am selling as I have the Berghaus Phantom 37 which does the job just as well. £70

2. Berghaus Combust jacket (size medium). Comparable to the Fitzroy, it is a lightweight and highly functional belay jacket ideal for Scottish winter and alpine bivvys. Excellent hood which synchs down well over a helmet. Good condition except for a small rip in the arm which I repaired with paraglider repair tape(see photos). £65

3. Patagonia R2 fleece. Good condition, this mid-weight fleece is highly functional and has excellent warmth to weight ratio. £30

4. Berghaus Choktoi softshell jacket. Good condition softshell great for general mountaineering. £40

5. Berghaus Gilet Fleece. Specially made as speaker’s jackets for the Kendal Mountain film festival. OK condition, there is a small cosmetic burn in the torso and it only unzips 80% of the way. Still a nice piece of kit you could use as an extra piece of insulation for the crags or mountains. £15

6. Evolv Pontas Lace Ups. Size UK 8.5. Excellent Condition. Bought online and worn three times. They don’t fit me as my feet are too wide. £35

7. Vasque Juxt Approach Shoes (size 46). I bought these shoes online following great reviews, unfortunately the sizing is a bit out and they are just too big. They are size 45 but in reality would fit a size 46 foot much better. Pristine condition. £30

8. Wild Country forged friends 1.5 and 2.5 . Good condition friends recently re wired. £20 each

9. Black Diamond Mako C3 Crampons. Serious mixed and Ice climbing crampons from the late 90s (The same model was by Mick Fowler on Changabang!). These fully rigid beasts are great on ice and mixed. Modular vertical front points and anti balling plates. They have seen a fair bit of wear and tear but are fully functional and would be ideal for the climber looking to break into Scottish grade 5 and above. £30

10. 2007 Phyrana Inazone 235L Kayak. Bought new three years ago and used once on a canal and once on the sea, it is in very good condition. I bought it with a view to getting into White Water Kayaking (but decided it’s just a bit to crazy a sport for me!). It’s been sitting in my garage since then. Comes with original documents. £250

Send me an email if you have any specific questions etc. Buyer pays postage. 07786 397984
tang 22 Sep 2010
In reply to Luke Hunt: is the r2 a medium? if so ill take it please.
 eschaton 22 Sep 2010
In reply to Luke Hunt: hi what size is the berghaus choktoi and what size is the pyrahna inazone? does it come with anything paddle etc?
 stuart58 22 Sep 2010
In reply to Luke Hunt: hi luke would u take £25 for the crampons

mountaineerstuartpeat@hotmai.co.uk
 stuart58 22 Sep 2010
In reply to stuart58: sorrty should be hotmail
OP Lh88 22 Sep 2010
Crampons and R2 Fleece now Provisionally sold.

The Berghaus Choktoi is a medium, as is the Combust Jacket. THey both fit me well (I'm 5.11)

The kayak is just the unit I'm afraid. It's 235L which (I think) means it would fit someone of medium build from 5.9 to 5.11, might want to check this though.
 eschaton 24 Sep 2010
In reply to Luke Hunt: ah ok, ill leave it then, im too light for it
 Petarghh 28 Sep 2010
In reply to Luke Hunt: are the crampons still available ? if so can i get some pictures of the front point condition please.
OP Lh88 28 Sep 2010
OMM Villain, Crampons, R2 Fleece all sold.
Everything else still available, I'm open to sensible offers.
Cheers,
Luke

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...