UKC

Anyone going to Peru in the near future? I need a favour

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi there. I need help from anyone who is going to Huaraz either later this year or early next year and wouldn't mind paying a guy who mended some of my gear - Yuri - he lives very close to the Churup/ other popular hotels and the centre. Obviously I'll send you the right amount of cash. I forgot to drop in and see him at the end of my last trip, hence the debt.

Incidentally, Yuri is a good person to know as he will mend anything, and can make cheap copies of almost any kit you want.
 pol 03 Oct 2010
In reply to Tom Chamberlain: How much do you owe him and will he discover a bag that his friend Tom left behind and luckily now be able to give it to someone to return it to the UK

Seriously though hope you find someone.
 uncontrollable 03 Oct 2010
In reply to Tom Chamberlain:
would Lima be of any help?
In reply to pol:
Don't quite understand your reply. I'm paying him around 20 USD for mending my gore tex salopettes, and yes, I should have mentioned that it would be even more helpful if my kind messenger was to bring this (very light) item back with him.
 JBlackout 03 Oct 2010
In reply to Tom Chamberlain: I believe he is implying that this would be a good way of getting an unrelated third party to transport a quantity of drugs and/or something else across a border. However, you'd have to be pretty daft to fall for something like that.
In reply to uncontrollable: Hi there, thanks for offering, but I think it'll need to be someone who's going all the way to Huaraz. Don't think Yuri goes down to Lima much. Thanks again.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...