UKC

Winter sleeping bags

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mitch1990 21 Oct 2010
Im looking for a Warm and light winter sleeping bag. Something that would be idea for bivying in harsh conditions and something I can carrying in my bag that reduces to a good size. I will mainly be looking at just playing in the UK at present but will be looking to play further a field soon to come. Can someone recommend me a few good bag to look at.

Thanks
MB
 ChrisHolloway1 21 Oct 2010
In reply to mitchellbowen1990: I've always been a huge fan of ME sleeping bags http://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/the_gear/down_sleeping_bags/ I have a snowline myself, however if you are looking for something light you could try the Zero range or the helium range.
 top cat 21 Oct 2010
I have a Snowline for sale if you are interested. Vgc, I've gone for synthetic now as I canoe more than climb. Drop me a PM
 soularch 21 Oct 2010
In reply to mitchellbowen1990: PHD Designs bags are superb and very light. However they are a bit pricey. They have a sale a few times a year though when you can normally get a top-spec winter bag with 900fill down for around £200. Worth a wee wait, if you can stretch to their prices.
 Knoxy 22 Oct 2010
In reply to mitchellbowen1990: I have a brand new Mountain Equipment Iceline for sale £290

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...