UKC

Marketing/Sales Leads Question

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dave Ogof 27 Oct 2010
Hi, have just been asked for the ratio of ATP:PG leads and I've no idea what they mean. Can someone tell me what they mean so I can pretend I know at least a little what I'm talking about :p

Cheers
 Wonrek 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Dave Ogof: What industry? Looks like they could be acronyms specific to the area in question.

Cx
OP Dave Ogof 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Clears: Home Insulation, I can't find what the stand for anywhere on the Net.
 Wonrek 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Dave Ogof: They both appear to be brands/types of insulation. ATP - Advanced Thermal Products, Can only find a company called PG insulation.

Oh dear it sounds like you have a tough meeting ahead of you!

Cx
 another_mark 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Dave Ogof:

Seems to come up as a standard term for insulation lead generation.
Could it reference either the type of property, type of customer (ie private or grant assisted) or type of insulation to be fitted?
 teflonpete 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Dave Ogof:
We got wall insulation done at our house a couple of weeks ago. Initially I was cold called from an Indian call centre and then passed on to the company actually doing the work once I said I was interested in having it done. I imagine what they are asking for is the ratio of cold calls to leads for the installation company. I'm afraid I have no idea what the ratio is, only that in my case it was 1:1 :0)
 another_mark 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Clears: If all else fails ring these people and ask them :
h**p://www.leadstoyou.net/view-leads/cavity-wall-and-loft-insulation
 probablylost 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Dave Ogof: I think PG is Priority Group - i.e. the elderly and people on benefits.
 uncontrollable 27 Oct 2010
In reply to Dave Ogof:
if you google 'ratio ATP to PG' you find a lot of blurp about biochemistry and thermodynamics...
don't know if that helps though
 tony 27 Oct 2010
 probablylost 27 Oct 2010
In reply to tony: There we have it! Googling both gives us:

http://www.bclinsulation.co.uk/cavityWall.htm

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...