UKC

REVIEW: Grit Pants from Climblox

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 03 Nov 2010
Jack Geldard on The Big Smile (7C+) in the Llanberis Pass, testing the Grit Pants., 3 kbUKC Chief Editor Jack Geldard puts the British made Climblox Grit Pants to the test... but not on Gritstone.

He does give 'em a good thrashing on rough granite though, so we'll let him off!

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=3146

jfw 04 Nov 2010
In reply to UKC Gear:

Hi

I am Aidy "blox" Jebb's missus. Can I just say we have had a few enquiries if / when blox will make a women's range. It is something blox really want to move towards, but as a small independent start up we're having to focus on the blokes stuff for now.

As a girl with a 12 bum and 10 waist, I fit the small jeans - but they sit right up on my waist and I'd probably prefer something that sat a bit lower. This means in my mind they look fine with a long top or t-shirt, but a bit high waisted with a short top. I do wear them quite a lot - and would wear them even more if we weren't in danger of looking like a comedy matching clothing wearing couple.

Jo

danm 04 Nov 2010
In reply to jfw:

Are there plans to bring out a Grit Mankini? Just wondering.
 jfw 04 Nov 2010
In reply to danm:

i think there should be!! where would you put the logo?
 hobblingfool 04 Nov 2010
In reply to jfw: Any chance these will be arriving in any shops/walls around Newcastle? They look really nice and would love to try a pair on.
 pebbles 04 Nov 2010
In reply to jfw: ah, but as a girl with skinny hips I like my climbing trousers higher waisted - otherwise walking along with a heavy pack I find the weight of the pack slowly pushes my trousers down over my hips till I look like a comedy gangsta wanna-be

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...