UKC

New Grit Calendar

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 andy 01 Dec 2000
Just arrived in the post - top pics, but why couldn't they be bothered to proof read it?

March - Sam Whittaker at CrookWise (shades of Elmer Fudd?)
October - Jonathan Aylward on Great Western, E3 5c(?) (it's actually Western Front) at AlmscliffE
December - Jon Barton on Stetch(?) Armstrong at Curbar

This has presumably been in production for several months - it can't have been that hard to get someone to leaf through it and chack for cock-ups...could it?
dave 01 Dec 2000
>This has presumably been in production for several months - it can't >have been that hard to get someone to leaf through it and
> chack for cock-ups...could it?

Actually, it's been in production for about 10 minutes and cant you tell !

Dont get me started on the pictues, let's just quote that famous art critic ... they're shite !
monk 01 Dec 2000
Is your post being ironic? Or should you have proof
read what you wrote?
dave 01 Dec 2000
No, your're right silly me, you spotted the deliberate mistake, I meant nine minutes and thirty seven seconds
OP andy 01 Dec 2000
bastard!! there I go moaning about someone else's typos and I write chAck!! However, I did not charge anyone £15 to look at my post!
Jon Barton 01 Dec 2000
There is another typo - you just aren't looking hard enough!

Yeah, sorry the photos are not all of Percy Bishton or Emma
Williams
David Simmonite 04 Dec 2000
Well Mr Barton, I think you have got the wrong Dave, It isn't me, it is an imposter who just happens to be called Dave (shame it's such a common name!) and with a similar email address but there you go. But then you would know all about impersonating people on web sites wouldn't you? (meeoow)
Anyway what's wrong with shots of Percy (and Emma)? If you feel a little left out just give me a call and I love to shoot one of Britain's best athletes.
Cheers and mine's a pint (or two).
David
Dave 04 Dec 2000
Ah yes, I am a master of disguise ... they seek him here they seek him ... well you get the idea

I bet you cant beleive your luck Jon, free advertising for even more beer money !

Still dont like the photo's, unless there's any free beer involved
Dom 04 Dec 2000
I agree. The pics are crap (no offence to the featured individuals, mind). What's all that slanty black stuff behind the photo's? Very Athena-Eighties! Big disappointment after last year's.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...