UKC

re Jordan and Pete Tearing up the Grit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 grizz 21 Nov 2010
I thought those videos were great. It's really good to see a couple of great young climbers doing moves which haven't been worked hundreds of times and for them to be looking genuinely very relieved to be at the top. The grades are a long way above what what the average climber climbs but their experiences look pretty similar to what most of us have. It's not a criticism of a lot of modern climbing but's it's nice to a see a departure from the sanitised athletic environment. Well done. Carry on the adventure.
Wiley Coyote2 21 Nov 2010
In reply to grizz:

Jordan and Pete are back together?!?! I thought she had kicked him out and got a new bloke. Does this mean there'll be another TV series?.
 tommyzero 21 Nov 2010
In reply to grizz:

I thought this was another story about one of their infamous pap feeding bust ups. I can't keep up with who they are married to, who has the kids ad who is releasing a book or a record let alone what Grit was supposed to be a euphemism for???

Oh.... wait. You meant the climbers Jordan and Pete. Doh.
 tommyzero 21 Nov 2010
In reply to Wiley Coyote: YOU, good sir, beat me to it. Just.
 thin bob 21 Nov 2010
In reply to grizz: yeah yeah, grit whatever.....but what have they ever one on ti.....

<hmm, putting my coat on appears to have interfered with my typing.....>

Good work, though!
Wiley Coyote2 21 Nov 2010
In reply to tommyzero:
> (In reply to Wiley Coyote) YOU, good sir, beat me to it. Just.

That's exactly what I was saying to Usain Bolt only the other day.
OP grizz 21 Nov 2010
In reply to Wiley Coyote:

What would the response of traditionalists be if Usain started climbing especially if it was on grit.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...