UKC

Calling Andy Kirkpatrick

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Stuart Wood 20 Sep 2001
Its not letting me reply to your thread for some reason. Congratulations on your new baby. I'm organising some lectures in ambleside soon. Give me a bell on 015394 33660 if you are interested.
Faff 20 Sep 2001
In reply to Stuart Wood:

Its not letting me reply either. It's cos that Kirkpatrick fellow started shouting. Has anyone told him it's rude to shout? Anyway it's much easier to read things if they are in lower case.

In fact Kirkpatrick's etiquette is so bad he is even trying to advertise his services on this site. Another no no. But if he ever does make any money and doesn't spend it all on crampons I'm a very cheap climbing accountant.....

I can only assume that Kirkpatrick is some kind of degenerate alpine climber with no sense of decency whatsoever.

Mind you his writing in the mags is jolly good.....
ANDY KIRKPATRICK 20 Sep 2001
I'm sorry I shouted - plus I promise not to advertise my services, from now on I'll only do so from www. REALY-ACE-CLIMBING-DUDE.co.uk, which is also a great place to by AK wet wipes, andy perkins mugs, Ian Parnel dish cloths and Bear Mace (aka Stuart Wood emobaliser - not garanteed to work)

sorry
Stuart Wood 20 Sep 2001
In reply to Andy Kirkpatrick:

I think your mighty pretty boy, I want your ass.
Faff 20 Sep 2001
In reply to Stuart Wood:

Blimey, I don't think I want to know - I'm outta here....
 london_huddy 20 Sep 2001
me too. backs to the walls lads...
Stuart Wood 20 Sep 2001
Its a power thing!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...