UKC

Kit Clear Oot no4 Grivel Arcteryx M.E TNF Scarpa

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
ARCTERYX - Gamma LT pants brand new with tags Extra Large (34-36 Waist) Titanium were £119.99 want £75.00

ARCTERYX - Atom LT hoody Miro Blue Large with tags worn once £180.00 want £120.00

ARCTERYX - Solano windstopper jacket Large Black unmarked mint condition with tags was £150.00 want £99.00

GRIVEL - Air tech ice axe rare model with T rated head not to be confused with cheaper version used 2-3 times good condition unmarked was £90.00 want £50.00

M E - Firelight paclite jacket Black Medium used twice mint condition was £150.00 want £65.00

M E - Starlight 3 sleeping bag Red left zip Std size used twice mint condition with tags was £100.00 want £55.00

NORTH FACE - Mountain mitts goretex XCR Medium Black/Grey worn once mint condition with tags was £99.00 want £60.00

NORTH FACE - Apex trekking pant 34R Black worn twice mint condition with tags *older heavier model* was £100.00 want £65.00

NORTH FACE - Hammerhead rucksack Aviator Blue mint condition with tags used once for biking was £60.00 want £30.00

PETZL - Reverso brand new boxed was £18.00 want £10.00

BLACK DIAMOND - ATC Guide brand new never used was £25.00 want £15.00

DMM - 4x Big Boa Screw Gate unused were £15.00 each want £30.00 for all 4

BLACK DIAMOND - Nightray headtorch mint with booklet was £30.00 want £20.00

LEATHERMAN - Style CS mini penknife just out brand new boxed was £30.00 want £20.00

ICEBREAKER - Altitude Zip 260 Red/Grey Medium worn 2-3 times with tags was £80.00 want £40.00

NORTH FACE - Apex Zeitgeist 3/4 Zip softshell Atoll Blue Medium worn a dozen times with tags was £70.00 want £25.00

BLACK DIAMOND - Xenos Ice Climbing Harness Brand New for 2010 winter with tags never used Large Fire Red want £99.00

SCARPA - Freney XT boots size 43/UK 9 non Goretex model good condition plenty of life left was £250.00 want £120.00

BERGHAUS - Trainers size 8 mint condition worn once was £65.00 want £25.00

Brand new XBOX 360 Kinect with Kinect Adventures Game sealed, will only work with new slimline XBOX was £130.00 want £99.00

SONY Bluetooth 8gb MP3 player with Sony Bluetooth headphones boxed mint condition plus Sony leather case worth £20.00 was £150.00 want £70.00

2x mint Bontrager Racelite Mountain bike wheels taken from 2009 Trek 8500
26 x 2.20 complete with Shimano XT discs and Sram PG 970 cassette front 180 rear 160. Only done about dozen miles rotors and cassette mint. Want £65.00
In reply to Billy Walker: Meant to add all items 100% genuine either mint or unused mostly still have original tags, Any Qs or pics please email
billy.w@ntlworld.com bank transfer or Chq only thanks

Also have

Berghaus Akka Down jkt in large black was £120 want £75 new with tags
marmot super hero jkt new 2010 model with hood large black brand new with tags was £199 want £140
 davegs 02 Dec 2010
In reply to Billy Walker:
YHM ref Apex pants

davegsa@gmail.com
 jakeT 02 Dec 2010
Is your petzl reverso still for sale?
In reply to jakeT: yep still have it
In reply to Billy Walker: Arcteryx Gamma AR pants not LT!!
 Edradour 02 Dec 2010

YHM ref ATC Guide
 iforwms 02 Dec 2010
In reply to Billy Walker: Sent you an email this mornig RE a DMM Big Boa, not sure if you got it. Are you willing to sell just one? Thanks
In reply to iforwms:
no id rather sell them 2gether or 2 for £15
 iforwms 02 Dec 2010
In reply to Billy Walker: Does that include P&P? If so, I can send the money via PayPal now.
In reply to iforwms: Hi
ill only accept bank transfer,yea ill post free
ta
 iforwms 02 Dec 2010
In reply to Billy Walker: Ok, can you send me your bank details please. I'll take 2. Thanks
 iforwms 02 Dec 2010
In reply to Billy Walker: Payment sent and delivery address emailed to you. Thanks
 davegs 02 Dec 2010
YHM ref two Boa screwgates.
highclimber1 03 Dec 2010
>
> GRIVEL - Air tech ice axe £50.00

> BLACK DIAMOND - ATC Guide £15.00

> DMM - 4x Big Boa Screw Gate want £30.00 for all 4

> LEATHERMAN - Style CS mini penknife want £20.00

> NORTH FACE - Apex Zeitgeist 3/4 Zip softshell Atoll want £25.00

Hey Bud,

I will give you 80 pound for the above?

If not good luck hunting

Hope all is going well
duckman 04 Dec 2010
In reply to Billy Walker: How does the Berghaus down jacket size up? It is eq to other brands xl (as berghaus used to be)
In reply to duckman: Hi
its more like a normal large prob suit 42'44 inch chest roomy enuf for a fleece or sofshell underneath, good for £75!! bargain,ive got an old rab summit in large and a new rab neutrino in large there equally same size.
600fill down dwr coating inside pocket.hope that helps
 Martin Bennett 06 Dec 2010
Hello. Can you tell me the length of the Grivel Airtech axe please - it looks about right for me but would like to be sure. Since it's a "one-off" I doubt i'd find the weight on-line - do you know it or can you weigh it for me - looking for summat a bit lighter (but longer) than my DMM Cirque. Thanks. MartinB. ml.ben@virgin.net
In reply to Martin Bennett: HI
its 50cm and only 440g with leash,
In reply to Billy Walker: Bump New Prices
ARC Gamma AR pants £60
ARC Atom hoody £105
ARC Solano Jkt £90
Grivel AirTech Axe £50
Scarpa Freeneys xt £100
North Face Xcr Mitts £50
BlackDiamond Headtorch £15
Berghaus trainers £20
Mountain Equipment paclite £55
Mountain Equipment sleeping Bag £50
Ice Breaker £35
Marmot Super hero hoody soft shell jkt new £140 is £220!!
Rab Summit 700 mint used twice 4season bag goes to -15 £185
Osprey Tallon 33 orange m/l size used good nic £35
Black Diamond Cyborgs new models used 4times boxed £100
 payney1973 12 Dec 2010
In reply to iBilly Walker: is the atom hoody still for sale??
 Andy Mountains 12 Dec 2010

Have you still got the '2x mint Bontrager Racelite Mountain bike wheels' for sale?

Andy
In reply to payney1973:
hi yes still have it
In reply to Andy Mountains (formerly 'trek'):
sorry andy wheels sold
 monsteratt 13 Dec 2010

Hi Billy yhm

Monty
 davegs 13 Dec 2010

Hi Billy

Sent you an email regarding the Arc pants, could you get back to me?
Thanks
Davegsa@gmail.com
In reply to davegs: Hi Dav
yes still have the pants,however there extra large,with reg leg. there roughtly the same as the apex in lenght if a little fitted/tappered
cheers billy
 alex_hume 18 Dec 2010
Hi do you still have the boots for sale?
Removed User 20 Dec 2010

What you got left?
In reply to Billy Walker: interested in the boots if you are near manchester so I can try them on?
In reply to Removed Useranna65: HI wot were you looking for?? still have some kit available
PAUL SMITH09 03 Jan 2011
In reply to Billy Walker: hi mate just woundered if the berghaus trainers were the cuesta approach shoes? have you still got the berghaus down jacket?
 Phippsy 05 Jan 2011

Hey man, have tried to email you but they just keep bouncing back.

Need to confirm really that the grivel axe was sent. I was expecting a delay because of snow but no sign yet.

Cheers
greg
In reply to Phippsy: Hi Gregg
Sorry matey,ive just moved house and had to change my email add bcoz ive a new provider,long story short was posted yesterday sorry for the delay i forgot to post was in the boot of my other car when i noticed it at new year,shud be with you anyday thousand appologies for the poor service!!
In reply to PAUL SMITH09: Hi
ive still got the trainers there called pro rush i think cracking treads for the money mint and very grippy,down jkt sold
 Phippsy 07 Jan 2011
Cheers man, its all arrived yesterday, looks good.
one thing, you mentioned in your email that you had it shipped in because it had the T rated pick, is it T rated? because on the shaft it has the B. have you changed the pic if not, then is it just B rated??
Greg
In reply to Phippsy: Hi glad u finally got it!! The shaft is b rated as it's only a lightweight racing axe however the pic is defo T rated its bomber the same as is on the new airtech evolution axe the yellow one. If ur not happy with it I'm happy to take it back
 Phippsy 07 Jan 2011
No thats awesome, cheers man. no worries about the delay haha.

Greg
In reply to Phippsy: Greg Good luck with it, it saved my life in Glencoe last year!
 chalkyjim 09 Jan 2011

I'll take the trainers if they are available still. Mailed you direct.
Is the ice breaker still available? Also have the boa screwgates gone?
Do the prices include postage?
In reply to redshapedfriday: Hi yes icebreaker still availBle dmm boa all sold
In reply to chalkyjim: Hi can u message me again I've changed email trainers still available
 scopey 22 Jan 2011
In reply to Billy Walker: arc trousers still for sale? £50?
Capt. Spacey 23 Jan 2011
In reply to Billy Walker: Hi what size is the sleeping bag please.......
In reply to Capt. Spacey: Hi sbag sold sorry
In reply to scopey: Hi there 130 quid pants brand new I'll do £65 posted otherwise I'm happy to use them in the summer cheers billy

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...