UKC

Best cheap/free - CRM/email marketing software?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 IanF 10 Dec 2010
I have a database of contacts (1800) which is divided into 8 categories in MS Access.

Can anyone recommend some software which will allow me to manage/query the database and email with ussubscribe functions?

Thanks,

Ian
 Nebulous 10 Dec 2010
In reply to Fman:

I have just finished developing an email marketing suite that will do exactly that for the web development agency I work for.

It tracks number of views, unsubscribes, hard/soft bounces the lot.

Contact MRS Web Solutions Ltd on (01252)616000 or visit www.mrswebsolutions.com

Feel free to email me directly for more information on dave@mrswebsolutions.com (if you do ring up, please mention that Dave referred you )
 Nebulous 10 Dec 2010
In reply to Nebulous:

Actually, just remembered my work does it on 12 month contracts...

Get in touch with me on dave@itsdave.co.uk and I'll see what I can sort out for you.
 Tall Clare 10 Dec 2010
In reply to Fman:

Mailchimp! I think this will do what you're looking for - and it's very reasonably priced.

www.mailchimp.com
OP IanF 10 Dec 2010
In reply to Tall Clare: looks good thanks
OP IanF 11 Dec 2010
In reply to Fman: Bump
helsbels999 11 Dec 2010
In reply to Fman: I use MailChimp as well

up to 500 subscribers are free - then you have to pay - but it does have free templates to use as well which swayed me!
OP IanF 13 Dec 2010
In reply to helsbels999: Nice - but I have 1800 contacts.
 niggle 13 Dec 2010
In reply to Tall Clare:

Another vote for mailchimp. It's really outstanding.
 Deri Jones 13 Dec 2010
In reply to Fman: Have a look at Insightly (www.insight.ly) - a no brainer to use (cloud based, so no set up other than getting your contacts in there). Works well with Google mail and tagging is a better way of organising contacts than strict groups. I've got something like 3500 contacts in it and it seems to work well enough for a small business.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...