/ Lyon Equipment - top lads & lasses

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Colin Wells - on 14 Dec 2010
Yet more praise for the guys and gals at Lyon Equipment in Tebay - they do a sterling job. Recently needed a replacement unit for a faulty Petzl item. Not only did they 'phone us back almost immediately after an email query, at one point I had two staffers looking after me and the upgraded replacement arrived very quickly indeed. Not often you get such attentive after sales service - it's much appreciated.

creag - on 14 Dec 2010
In reply to Colin Wells:
Must be practicing for all the new nomic and ergo returns!! ;-)
Rick Graham on 14 Dec 2010
In reply to Colin Wells:
> Yet more praise for the guys and gals at Lyon Equipment in Tebay - they do a sterling job. Recently needed a replacement unit for a faulty Petzl item. Not only did they 'phone us back almost immediately after an email query, at one point I had two staffers looking after me and the upgraded replacement arrived very quickly indeed. Not often you get such attentive after sales service - it's much appreciated.

I second that. Lyon have always been up with the best in the outdoor trade. Hard to think who tries harder.
blurty - on 14 Dec 2010
In reply to Rick Graham:

When did they move from Dent?

Ben once got up from his Sunday lunch to sort me out with a drum of rope I needed. A Really excellent and helpful chap.
A Reid - on 14 Dec 2010
In reply to blurty:

I met one of the Lyon guys when climbing at Tebay last week. He said most of the stuff was at Tebay but they still had a place a Dent.

He also had the new Quarks which looked pretty nice.

I had similar brilliant service from them with a Petzl head torch.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.