UKC

wifes christmas present................ the panic is on

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 rockjedi12345 18 Dec 2010
I was going to buy an Alp kit down jacket but they are still out of stock!!! I am now starting to have a small panic, does anyone know of any good discount/ sales on down jackets that are comparable to the alp kit prices

cheers

james
Climbwhenready 18 Dec 2010
In reply to rockjedi12345: Hey dude, I know a website that sells stuff cheaper.. have a look!http://www.theoutdoorshop.com/

Alex.
 another_mark 18 Dec 2010
In reply to Climbwhenready:

themountainfactor.com ?
 sleavesley 18 Dec 2010
In reply to rockjedi12345: Go outdoors were doing the north face nuptse at £99 from what I can remember some time next week (know its £19 more sorry)
 Henry Iddon 18 Dec 2010
In reply to rockjedi12345:

A down jacket - how romantic!!!!!
 Ronbo 18 Dec 2010
In reply to rockjedi12345: I'm told Ann summers do very nice Down Jacket esque outfits
 hdog76 18 Dec 2010

hey i have an old rab jacket you can buy!!!

or i'll swap it for my ropes back.. hows the foot? how was wales photos look awesome!!

Matt
 Jack Loftus 18 Dec 2010
In reply to rockjedi12345: Cotswolds, have LOADS
wilf1 18 Dec 2010
> I was going to buy an Alp kit down jacket but they are still out of stock!!! I am now starting to have a small panic, does anyone know of any good discount/ sales on down jackets that are comparable to the alp kit prices
>
>
> cheers
>
> james

Alpkit sent me an e-mail this evening saying that stock had arrived.
Although they aren't absolutely certain that they can deliver for Christmas they say they'll do their bext.
Personall I went to the Outdoor Shop at Stoney Stratford and got a Mountain Equipment Lightline for Mrs Wilf.
I wasn't prepared to take the risk.
Sad really that they couldn't get the stock. I seem to remember a similar problem with stock last year.

Give Alpkit a call and see what they can do.

Good luck and Merry Christmas,

W
 John Lewis 18 Dec 2010
In reply to rockjedi12345: Blacks had a berghaus down jacket today down from £150 to £100, but not as good as I woud prefer to get her
 UKC Forums 18 Dec 2010
This thread was started in the WINTER CLIMBING forum and has now been moved.
Please could you try and post in the correct forum, it makes life easier for both users and moderators.

Climbing Gear - Post all your climbing gear-related questions here. You know how you love comparing Friends with Camalots!

More Forum descriptions - http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/info/forums.html

I bought a Berghuas down jacket last year for my wife, I think they are reduced at Cotswolds. Proved to be a good buy.
ice.solo 18 Dec 2010

uniqlo. as good as anything rab or TNF does. 1/5 the price. ladies colours

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...