UKC

NEWS: COMP REPORT: The Battle of Britain 2010 – The Depot

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 22 Dec 2010
The men's final at the Battle of Britain at the Depot in Leeds, 3 kbOn Saturday 11th December, eighteen months after opening its doors to the public, The Depot Climbing Centre in Leeds staged its first major, all day bouldering competition.

An excellent turnout saw well over 100 competitors travel from all over the UK...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=59527

In reply to UKC News:

Cool, can't wait until next years event! Does anyone know where the full results are, I can't find them on the Depot website?
 haworthjim 22 Dec 2010
eyup,
Thanks all at the depot for the fantastic and enjoyable event - only wish we could have stayed for the evening!
regards
jim and sam
 mr__j5 22 Dec 2010
If people are wondering why there are no uber-wads in the results, considering the prize pool. There was a British team training on this weekend too.
banned profile 74 22 Dec 2010
In reply to mr__j5:
> If people are wondering why there are no uber-wads in the results, considering the prize pool. There was a British team training on this weekend too.

thats strange,most of the people in the top 3 are pretty much uber wads unless your definition is different to mine!
 crossy 22 Dec 2010
In reply to Robbie_Phillips:

The full results are on display at The Depot.

Cheers
 peewee2008 22 Dec 2010
In reply to crossy:

Would be nice if they were online to.
In reply to crossy:

Doesn't it say:

"Full results are available from www.theclimbingdepot.com"

in the article? Maybe it didn't mean this but it would be good to see the results online as I have a pretty long drive to get to the Depot as I live in Ednburgh.
 Depot Climbing 23 Dec 2010
In reply to Robbie_Phillips:

Hi Guys

Apologies for the missing results. We have a technical issue, which is stopping us attaching a pdf of the results to our site. If you want to drop us an email at info@theclimbingdepot.com I will happily forward them on.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...