UKC

Vixen Tor Access - Once and for all?!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Tommorow, 20th Jan, is the final "debate" and agreement/ denial of the Vixen Tor access situation.

It is goin to be held in Princetown Village Centre @ 10am. And would be great if climbers turn up. Especially if you have experience of walking or climbing at the crag prior to 2003 ownership change.

The is a public enquiry and all are welcome to give evidence or view for the chairs.

Hope to see you up there,

Tom
 Kafoozalem 19 Jan 2011
In reply to El3ctroFuzz:

Hi Tom,

Are you sure? The latest info I can see on the BMC website suggests a reschedule to July 19/20th http://www.thebmc.co.uk/News.aspx?id=4089
 Rampikino 20 Jan 2011
In reply to El3ctroFuzz:

Why on earth has this been adjourned for such a long period of time? What interest does it serve to put it off for 6 months given that the only reason was the inclement weather?
In reply to Kafoozalem: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. i got up early aswell! Why was i under the impression it was today?

Hmmmm..

After a bit of a search, Iain had a letter saying the 19th and 20th of Jan. And i also had an email from him, confirming it has now been postponed to July.

ARGH!

Tom
 Rob Dyer, BMC 20 Jan 2011
In reply to Kafoozalem: Hi Kafoozalem, it is a long time isn't it? The reason given by the Planning Inspectorate was that their team of inspectors were all tied up with other commitments until 20th July. It is a shame to delay it by such a long time, but on the plus side weather shouldn’t cause any further delays at that time of year (touchwood!)

Cheers,
Rob Dyer
BMC Access & Conservation Officer (English Regions)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...