Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Reading Climbing Centre - poor kids courses?

LastBoyScout on 24 Jan 2011
Hi,

Two of my friends currently have their kids booked in on courses here and so far don't seem to be impressed with them.

Had my mate's wife and kids round on Friday evening after their 2nd session, as she was frustrated with the amount they seemed to be doing and wanted to borrow my kiddy harnesses for them to practice putting on and tying in. Apparently, there were 9 kids and 1 instructor, they hardly did any climbs and even then they barely got 4' off the ground!

Just chatting with another mate and his daughter got 2 climbs and a total of about 6' in an hour, even with a ratio of 6:1.

In short, neither of them are impressed with what they're getting for the money they're paying - especially given that one of them has a 50 mile round trip from Newbury to get there. Both of them have asked if I would take the kids there for a session.

Yes, they've both complained to the management, but I was curious if anyone else had experienced the same thing?
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums