/ EVENT NEWS: The Climbing Works International Festival 2011

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Johanna Ernst in the final of CWIF 2010. Photo dr-photography.co.uk, 5 kbThe CWIF returns for its 5th year bigger and better than ever before. Much more than just a competition, it provides you the chance to climb alongside some of the best boulderers in Europe.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=3502
iain_cbr - on 22 Feb 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: I couldn't see an actual competition date on there, is it just me?!
In reply to iain_cbr:
I couldn't see an actual competition date on there, is it just me?!

Good point. I can't see it either. Must be a middle aged thing then.....
CarolineMc - on 22 Feb 2011
In reply to Franklin the pedantic cat: Aaaaarrrhgggghhh!!! I must be middle aged too - cos I couldn't see it either.

But I had the 'youth' mode switched on and clicked the climbing works link. It's the first weekend in March - 5th & 6th!

C-:
In reply to CarolineMc:
> (In reply to Franklin the pedantic cat) Aaaaarrrhgggghhh!!! I must be middle aged too - cos I couldn't see it either.
>
> But I had the 'youth' mode switched on and clicked the climbing works link. It's the first weekend in March - 5th & 6th!
>
> C-:

Evening Youth!

Michael Ryan - on 22 Feb 2011
In reply to iain_cbr:

Added.

Date: Weekend 5-6th March 2011
sam.sam.sam.ferguson - on 22 Feb 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: Not to slag off the raising money for charity thing but as a sunderland fan do not wear a newcastle shirt on the day! Not cool!
Graeme Alderson on 25 Feb 2011
In reply to sam.sam.sam.ferguson: Andy is a Newcastle fan. He is recovering from a major stroke, which is definately not cool. If I can help him or others in a similar situation by wearing a black and white rag for a few hours then I reckon that is cool.

Andy appreciates the torment that I will go through to help him/others.
iain_cbr - on 26 Feb 2011
In reply to Franklin the pedantic cat:
> (In reply to iain_cbr)
Must be a middle aged thing then.....

Shit, I didn't even realise I was middle aged. Bummer...
ads.ukclimbing.com
sam.sam.sam.ferguson - on 01 Mar 2011
In reply to Graeme Alderson: It was meant to be taken as a joke, i fully support this and wish him nothing but the best and you are raising money in a good way.

Apologies if it was not interpreted the same way it was written, maybe i should have added LOL?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.